Use the button above to view the team list & schedule.
To make sure that we are all on the same page, be sure to check the schedule again on Friday, 11/26/21, at 3:00pm for possible revisions.
Away team is listed on the left and top while the home team is on the right and bottom.
We've attached our LEMO Facility Guide and helpful information below - please pass along this information to your families prior to their arrival for an efficient check in process.
NEED TO KNOW PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
1. When driving into the facility, go to the back parking lot (through the alleyway on the right side of the building), GO SLOW and follow signs.
2. Everyone (including players, parents, coaches, referees, spectators, etc.) must check at the front desk when they enter the facility.
3. Use hand sanitizer when entering the facility, frequently throughout your visit, and when you exit. Sanitation Station will be available in a centralized location, between courts 1 & 2.
4. Water stations are closed due to COVID and our safety protocols - we will have our cafe open and food & drink can be purchased on-site.
5. NO outside food or drink will be allowed.
6. If you or your student-athlete exhibits a fever, coughing, or any cold/flu symptoms, please stay home.
7. Be kind & considerate of others at all times.
● EVERYONE (including players, parents, coaches, referees, spectators, etc) MUST complete LEMO U's facility waiver 24 hours prior to the event in order to enter into the facility. This waiver only needs to be filled out once. One waiver needs to be completed per family. As long as we have all names present on the response form, we can let you in!
● Please complete our online waiver by clicking on the following link: LEMO U FACILITY WAIVER
● A friendly Front Desk representative will greet players, coaches, referees, and spectators at the door.
They will be providing an assortment of delicious food and drinks.
If any teams would like to place any pre-orders, please send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team order and time you would like to pick-up from the cafe.
BAS Tournaments takes pride in providing a safe, fun, fair and competitive environment for teams to compete in. We offer a "FREE AGE/GRADE PROTEST" policy to support our commitment to maintain the integrity of our tournaments!
*** PROOF OF AGE/GRADE ***
NOTE: We reserve the right to ask a protested player for their name, age, birth date and grade to confirm that it matches their documents.